My vegan wishes…
- That I could present the facts and information to skeptics in a clear concise way.
- That my friends and family would see truth before it is too late.
- That the general population would come to grips that they are being lied to every single day by the food industry.
- That diabetics (type 1 & 2) could know there is an answer, and it is not a hard one.
- That going vegan to people was something that sounded easy and enjoyable (because it actually is)
- That people would understand the cruelty of what is done in order for them to consume the food they eat.
- That people would understand the harsh addictions that are in things like dairy and meat.
- That people would not associate political motives for things like living healthy, refusing to accept cruelty and destroying the earth.
- That people in all religions and non religion would be able to incorporate a compassionate life, and would want to treat their body with respect and honor by living as healthy as they could.
- That people would realize they are strong enough to break their addictions and from what they think they could never change.
- That people could understand why we have the diseases that we do.
- That people would see truth as something that is beautiful, and be thankful for it.
- That people would WANT to live and thrive.
- That people could understand what it is to feel life, to be healthy, and to be contributing to saving life.
- That people would come together to help one another, not to rip each other apart.
- That people would see past what the media shoves down their throats.
- That factory farms would be made with glass walls, so that we could see what is happening.
- That I could give people an ounce of what it feels like to be so sick that you are afraid you won’t make it another day, and let them know that if they continue to do what they are doing, they will most likely end up in the same place.
- That I could give people an ounce of what it feels like to actually be healthy, full of energy.
- That I could give people the strength they need to make it through a couple of weeks of detox.
- That everyone could see themselves on the other end of giving up what they feel they could never give up, and see that it wasn’t that hard after all.
And a wish from one of my vegan readers!
“My wish is to give animals the ability to speak human. That way they could express their feelings on the way that they are treated by humans.
The factory farmers would hear the weeping from mothers as their babies are stolen away, the fear of the animals about to go to slaughter, or the despair of the animals realizing what will become of them.
My wish isn’t a cheery one but would give a voice to the voiceless. Plus, I would love to hear what my companion animals have to say to me.”