Learn About Ayurveda Doshas, Body Mind Type And Other Basic Principles Of Ayurveda
Ayurveda body type present various physical and psychological variants of body and mind that we all exhibit commonly. Ayurvedic doshas and other basic principles of ayurvedic medicine will also be shared here.
First we are presenting a series of articles on ayurvedic doshas.
Ayurveda Vata Dosha:
- Ayurveda Vata, one of three ayurveda doshas has a prominent role in health and disorders in ayurvedic medicine.
- Ayurveda Vata dosha with its seven basic qualities affect other ayurved doshas and all the tissues and body parts.
- Ayurveda vata dosha is found to dominate in certain parts of our body and this vata humor demonstrates its activities in those parts first.
Ayurveda Pitta Dosha:
- Ayurveda pitta dosha is one of three ayurvedic doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha in ayurvedic medicine. Ayurveda pitta dosha is responsible for maintaining the temperature and thermodynamic and metabolic processes in health and inflammatory disorders in ill health.
- Ayurveda Pitta dosha expresses its activity prominently in certain parts of body and Pitta Ayurveda exerts its effects in those body parts at first.
Ayurveda Kapha Dosha:
- Ayurveda kapha dosha is one of three ayurvedic doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha in ayurvedic medicine. Ayurveda kapha dosha is responsible for maintaining the cohesiveness and union of different body parts and vitiation of mucoid and other discharges in disorders.
- Ayurveda kapha dosha supports our body according the qualities described in ayurvedic medicine.