As you probably already know, Cellulite is the accumulation of cells pushing against the connective tissues that lie under the skin. This sort of concentration in women is generally found on the back of the thighs and buttock area. Although, it can also venture it’s way up the the lower stomach… and even lower back!
The cellulite in the butt area can be a major problem for your self-confidence and esteem. It’s embarrassing to have mushy, and kinda disgusting-looking butt and thighs. I know women who have come to me in tears because of the way it made them feel and the embarrassment and shame they felt.
But, in truth, it really isn’t your fault. And, if you discover how to get rid of cellulite safely (and naturally) you can finally feel confident and get on with your life again.
There are some effective ways to get rid of your butt and thigh cellulite following a combination of exercise regime, nutritious eating, detoxification, and skincare methods.
- Cardiovascular Workouts: Cardio training is a highly effective, and somewhat under-used, way to deal with cellulite and, at the same time, burn fat and build lean muscle tone. Target the hamstring muscle contraction through cycling, jogging, swimming, rowing, stair climbing etc. Cardio training should be taken at least for four days per week for about 45 minutes per day.
- Weight Training: Practice heavier weight lifting training under a professional practitioner who can specially prepare a list of exercises you can take up at the gym. The weight training (apart from fat loss) provides effective muscle toning to provide a firmer shape to your butt. At exactly the same time it is burning fat from your body, it also combats cellulite by pushing the muscle up and again the skin, leaving smoother looking legs and thighs… with no bumps or dimples!
- Hydration: Prevent dehydration that can disturb your fat loss goals. Drink a glass of water early in the morning when you have an empty stomach. During the rest of the day, try to take 6 to 8 glasses of water as per the physical activities. Always carry a water bottle while moving out.
- Dehydration is one of the biggest problem for women today. Remember — your body is made up of 70% water, which means, you need to consume a LOT of it to keep a high water-balance. If you don’t, then expect to feel tired and run down, when you should feel energetic and great! And, of course, this will extenuate cellulite and can derail your efforts of ever getting rid of it.
- Fresh Fruits and Veggies: Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, especially the green leafy ones. They are low in calories and high in nutrition content. The juicy fruits are high in water content and provide natural sugar in the body that can keep you energized for the daily activities.
- Include fruit and vegetable salads with a bit of olive oil seasoning which is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids that helps to maintain a younger looking skin and assist the body in releasing fat stores from the cells.
- Smoothie Diet: The dietitians are now focusing on a smoothie or juice diet for butt cellulite reduction. Smoothies can be prepared with fresh yogurt, spinach, citrus fruits, almonds etc. They retain the goodness and nutrition of the ingredients intact. They are tasty and easy to consume quickly. Hence it is tasty and healthy way for you to battle your cellulite.
The easiest detoxification method that helps to reduce the cellulite on your butt and thighs, is dry brushing. You need to brush the entire body and focus on the areas that have more cellulite concentration such as buttocks and thighs. This improves the blood circulation and releases fat stores from the butt. Take a shower after this to release the toxins. Try applying scrubs in the buttock areas at least once in a week to release more fat stores.
The above mentioned multiple dimensional butt cellulite reduction program will help you achieve the results faster compared to taking any single initiative. In regards to the diet, avoid fast food and packaged junk food that are high in calories.
To acquire faster results through exercising routines, it is wise to go through training under some professional who can teach the right postures and movements to be practiced. The trainer periodically changes your routine as you pass through different phases of the cellulite loss program.
Start now, by putting at least one of these things into action in your life. When you have started the new and healthy habit, and one more of these things. Before you know it, you will have a habit of living a healthy lifestyle, which will, there-by, reduce your cellulite to the point that it can no longer be noticed. And, in some cases, can even eliminate it completely.