The term Love Handles may sound very cuddly and sweet but in reality it is used to describe the ugly abdominal fat that is very hard to get rid of. It is actually the deposition of extra fat of the body around the abdominal area that can be pinched easily from all sides around the belly. Your friends and loved ones may pinch them to show love. Thus they are known as Love Handles. It may be really irritating as well as depressing for you when your love handles stop your favorite jeans to fit into your body. However, nothing is impossible on earth and therefore losing Love Handles is also possible with some exclusive tips.
Ways to Lose Love Handles:
- Reduce stress levels: Too much of stress leads to the production of the hormone called cortisol in the body which is responsible for deposition of fat in the middle portion of your body. So it is important for you to relieve your stress by Yoga, Meditation, and soft music and so on.
- Drink lots of water: Dehydration can enhance your stress level. So you should drink plenty of water to reduce your stress and consecutively reduce your Love Handles.
- Have sufficient sleep: Over production of cortisol can take place in case of deficiency of adequate sleep at night. This again leads to fatty abs. So, no matter how busy you are, it is important to keep sufficient time for sleep.
- Eat small meals at regular intervals: It is better to have small meals at regular frequencies. As a result, the food taken is easily digested and metabolized fast without the scope of storage in the form of fats.
- Maintain a healthy diet: have a diet which includes lots of fruits and vegetables. You must have meals that contain plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids and lean proteins. These are helpful for the body because they are not stored but metabolized quickly for energy production. You should avoid eating stored meats and sausages that contain Trans fats and preservatives which lead to fat accumulation.
- Avoid alcohol and processed food: Too much of alcohol consumption leads to storage of belly fats due to blood sugar fluctuations. Again junk foods or processed foods may have unhealthy oils and preservatives that can lead to weight gain. So avoiding of these items is advised.
- Regular exercise: Daily exercises like Bicycle crunch or Russian twist helps a lot in losing your handles very fast. Thus regular work out is the best medicine for the problem.