Mint Blend for Cleansing & Weight Loss
Rest and regenerate with this magic mineral blend. Chard, romaine, cucumber, apple and lemon hydrate, cleanse, and alkalize, while offering antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support.
Mint cools the body and cleanses the blood and bowels.
Boost with ginger, apple cider vinegar and salt to dial up the detox.
- 1 large stalk chard
- 1⁄2 romaine heart
- 1⁄2 English cucumber 1⁄2 green apple, cored 1⁄2 lemon, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaves, plus more to taste
- 1⁄2 cup filtered water
- 1⁄4-inch piece ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
Push the chard, romaine, cucumber, apple, lemon, mint, ginger booster, and water through your juicer. Strain any pulp.
Stir in the apple cider vinegar and salt boosters, if using.
Mint Ice Cream!
Here it is for your yumminess and enjoyment:
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp liquid vanilla
- a dash of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried mint
- 1/4 cup date paste
- 3 Tbsp almond milk
To make date paste: soak 6-8 dates in 1/4 cup water until soft. Then mix quickly in blender or food processor.
Add all ingredients in a food processor till smooth and creamy. You may want to stop and scrape the sides.
Then, follow these directions:
- Pour into a shallow container and freeze for an hour.
- Genius tip: Form your “scoops” in advance into individual scoops. This will make it convenient when you want a single serving!
- Put the individual scoops back into a container and freeze.
- Allow your servings to thaw about 15 minutes when desired.
- Look innocent when you enjoy this incredibly healthy indulgence!
For chocolate-mint ice cream: Add 1⁄4 cup cacao powder as you blend.
Delicious topping: Try this chocolate sauce drizzled over your ice cream! 1/2 cup agave 1/2 cup cacao 1/2 cup coconut oil or butter, melted 2 tsp Vanilla extract pinch of salt.