Mixed Berry Recipe #1: Basil & Berry Cleanse
This berry bliss blend delivers a truckload of antioxidants that helps scavenge free radical damage and promote heart health and weight loss.
Oranges sweeten the berries and make this an immunity idol.
Throw basil into the mix and you’ve got a sensational sip that is also a powerful blood builder and anti-aging ace.
- 1 cup filtered water, plus more if needed to blend
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon probiotic powder (optional)
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
Throw all of the ingredients into your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.