Before investing any money in products that promise outstanding results, make sure to investigate your options. It also helps to keep expectations realistic.
How Breast Enhancement Supplementation Can Work
The natural breast enlargement pills may increase breast size since certain supplements contain herbs that affect the body as estrogen does. The changes in breast size are akin to what a woman would expect using the birth control pill. The estrogen causes the breasts to retain fluid, which may make them appear larger.
What are in Breast Enlarging Pills?
The biggest concern about the supplements is the ingredients. Getting to know what is inside the pills can help you make a smart decision of whether or not to use this approach. It is important to discuss the supplements and their ingredients with your physician in order to ensure that you do not experience negative side effects or complications.
Natural supplements may include:
- Blessed thistle is an herb that is typically used to increase appetite and it was used to help women increase milk production.
- Fenugreek is a seed traditionally used for breast enhancement but no studies back this claim. While the seeds have been tested in labs to convert to estrogen and progesterone, the transformation does not appear to occur in the female body.
- Dong Quai is an herbal remedy for the symptoms of menopause. No clinical studies support the claim that this herb can increase breast size.
- Fennel seed was used to help increase the production of breast milk. Though the seeds have been used to help create a synthetic form of the female hormone estrogen, no conclusive evidence is apparent.
Possible Side Effects
Some women should not take the supplements that contain these ingredients. Some problems that can occur include:
- Allergic reactions
- Digestive tract irritation
- Birth defects
Women with the following conditions should not take the supplements:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Crohn’s disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Gastrointestinal reflux disease
- Ulcerative colitis
Making the decision as to try the breast enhancements supplements is difficult for women who do not have risk of complications using herbs to increase bust size. It is important to keep in mind that the supplements may not work at all. Sandhya Pruthi, M.D. writes that no evidence supports the claim that the supplements actually work.
While amazing transformations are not likely, some believe that subtle, positive changes can. The subtle changes can make all the difference in the way you look, and more importantly, in the way that you feel. However, the bottom line is the question of whether the risks are worth the subtle changes.