The Natural Health Retreat is a way to change your life profoundly on a 21-day program!
How it works
One of the most frequently asked questions about the cleanse is, “Is it easy to do? Will it fit into my busy schedule?” The cleanse is very easy to do. Though, it does take extra time to take the supplements, most participants have found that once they are in a rhythm and a routine that it becomes second nature! Very easy and worth the effort!
Here is a suggested daily schedule for the cleanse:
It’s just as simple as that!
No harsh laxatives in the cleanse. Though very effective for cleansing, there are no “surprise visits” to the bathroom. You stay with your daily schedule and do the things you normally do.
Our capsules contain only pure herbal blends. There are no additives, excipients, binders, magnesium stearate or anything else but the wonderful plant-based medicine! Suitable for vegans, the Natural Health Body Cleanse is made with cellulose capsules. Gluten-free.
The retreat program was designed to:
- Help you to lose the weight AND keep the weight off!
- Regain mental clarity.
- Give you a new sense of inner calm.
- Improve your sleep.
- Balance your hormones.
- Restore healthy blood sugar levels.
- Lose weight, average 5-22 pounds
- Promote good heart health including blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Reduce hormonal migraines.
- Educate you, motivate you and inspire you let go of harmful habits in your diet.
- Each day, you learn about easy ways to stay healthy and how your digestive system and hormonal system work!
- Finally get the sugar ups and downs out of your life!
- Enjoy sustained energy that comes from real health!
The program includes herbal supplements that help you to gently cleanse the liver, kidney, colon, and balance your adrenal system all in an effort to restore balance and harmony to your health!
Your Natural Health Retreat Program includes:
- Purify – Liver Wellness and Detox
- Clear – Colon Wellness and Detox
- Release – Kidney Wellness and Detox
- Beauty Tea – Lymphatic Wellness, Mineral Support, Blood Sugar Support
- Flow – Colon Wellness, Anti-Inflammatory Herbal Support
- Adapt – Adaptogenic Support for Adrenal Wellness
- 21-Day Daily Email Support (Includes daily inspiration and bonus recipes)
- Natural Health Retreat Program Guidebook (PDF Download)
- Daily Schedule Card
- Abundant Choices Food Plan Card
- Purify – Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, and Ginger. Herbs traditionally used for liver cleansing.
- Clear – Plantain, Red Raspberry, Rhubarb, Cape Aloe, Triphala. Herbs traditionally used for colon cleansing.
- Release – Horsetail, Parsley leaf, Nettles, Chickweed, Burdock and Licorice. Herbs traditionally used for kidney cleansing.
- Adapt – Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Maca, Siberian Ginseng. Herbs traditionally used to help stress management and balance the adrenal system.
- Flow – Psyllium husk powder, Triphala powder, Ginger powder, Althea powder, and Stevia. Herbs traditionally used for colon cleansing.
- Beauty Tea – Dandelion root, licorice root, orange peel, ginger root, cinnamon, fennel seed, and yellow dock.
Retreat Meal Plan
Here is what is recommend that you eat during the program:
Vegetables. Enjoy all vegetables. Eat lots of them!
Fruits. Any other than orange and grapefruit.
Grains. Spelt bread, millet, amaranth, quinoa, brown rice, jasmine rice, buckwheat, oatmeal, rye, barley, and others. Pastas, muffins, and crackers that are wheat or gluten free. Sprouted wheatberries are fine. (Manna or Essene breads).
Legumes. Split peas, chick peas, red lentils, navy beans, lima beans, tempeh, miso, tofu, kidney beans, black eyed peas. Any other legumes or beans are allowed, these are just examples).
Plant based oils, nuts, seeds. Olive, grapeseed, coconut, sesame (tahini), walnut, almond and others. Just say no to margarine! Nuts and seeds: pumpkin, sunflower, walnut, sesame, cashew and hazelnuts. Enjoy avocados. Avoid: canola, safflower, and corn oils.
Sweeteners. Stevia, honey (raw preferred), yacon syrup, xylitol, date sugar, rice syrup, maple syrup. Agave OK, not preferred.
Milk Substitutes. Rice, soy, hemp, hazelnut, almond are examples.
Meat. Chicken, turkey, fish. Organic, free range whenever possible.
The No-No’s (Avoid these during your program due to the amount of energy these foods require to digest and metabolize along with their allergenic or pro-inflammatory effects.)
Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Caffeine, Sugar, Alcohol, Artificial Sweeteners, Red Meat, Pork, Shellfish, Shrimp, Fried Foods, Oranges, Grapefruits, Peanuts.
The Natural Health Retreat comes with your program (PDF download) and includes many recipes, menu planning and shopping suggestions for success in your program! We make it easy for you to get the results you want!
What is the Natural Health Retreat program?
The Natural Health 21-Day program is a complete health rejuvenation program! It is designed as a gentle cleanse that at the same time educates, motivates and inspires you to adopt healthier habits by the end of the program.
Can it fit into my busy lifestyle?
The program is easy to do! It includes a simple daily schedule with everything clearly laid out for you. The gentle cleansing supplements contain powdered herbs that have been traditionally used for the kidneys, adrenals, the liver, and the colon (formula is free of harsh laxatives). Enjoy the benefits of experiencing more sustained energy, mental clarity and a new sense of calm within a few days!
“I was skeptical. I did not think I could be away from sugar (my big weakness) for 21 days. Not only did I kick the sugar habit, but I lost 12 pounds during the Natural Health Retreat program. What really surprised me, though, was 2 things. I have kept the weight off for 3 months now and I have lost my craving for refined sugar” – Maureen P- Portland, OR
Can I eat foods that taste good? And are satisfying?
The NHP (Natural Health Program) asks that you refrain from heavy foods, highly allergenic foods, processed foods or foods that, in general, can interfere with the body’s ability to do cellular repair and eliminate harmful metabolic waste. When we do this gentle cleansing process several times per year, the body becomes more resilient to infections, will be less likely to have aches and pains, and will be able to perform better in all areas of life! The Natural Health Retreat program also teaches the easiest ways to adopt a healthy lifestyle while still enjoying a wide variety of delicious foods!
Is it going to take a lot of time out of my day?
It doesn’t take a lot of time out of your day to do the program. The herbal supplements will take about a few moments several times per day for you to take. If you plan your shopping list and menu for the week, and we help you to do that through the Natural Health Retreat and Quickstart card, you will find it is easy to do the program. Because most people feel so good by the end of the first few days, they also find the program to be enjoyable!